Fear Will Either Paralyze or Motivate You.
The Decision is Yours..... Choose Wisely.
I am located in downtown Colorado Springs with limited hours on Wednesdays, and provide additional services in Woodland Park on Thursdays.
. At Transition Counseling Services the focus is on understanding why we think, feel and act as we do, then taking charge of ourselves in order to effect significant change.. Using an interactive approach, individuals, couples, and families are encouraged to find their strengths for a solid base of growth. As a State Approved Domestic Violence Treatment provider, I also work with abuse issues in families with a goal of safety always, and a restoration of integrity and respect for all involved.
- Relationship and communication counseling (private sessions and workshops)
- Individual and workplace coaching
- Phone, Skype, and On-line counseling
- PTSD, Phobia, Anxiety and Trauma counseling
- EFT (using energy psychology)
- Relaxation techniques and exercises
- Abuse Issues/Structured domestic violence treatment programs
- Pre-engagement and pre-marital counseling
- Marriage, Couples, Family Counseling and conflict resolution
- Anxiety, depression, overcoming obstacles
Call today for an appointment: (719) 634-4171